Monday, September 17, 2012

Fabric Pumpkins


Happy Monday. I hope you had a great weekend! I want to share with you several fall fabric pumpkin inspiration ideas along with some adorable fabric pumpkins a friend made for me this weekend. {pictured below}


I just love the velvet and burlap pumpkins mixed with twine, the use of real pumpkin stems, and the wine cork and lace stem from my burgundy pumpkin. There are so many options and creative ways to make these fabric pumpkins.

TIMEWASHED: Make This!!

During the last few weeks I have been preparing for fall. The weather here in Alabama doesn't quiet start feeling like fall until October, but with the end of summer and the official beginning of fall approaching; I'm looking forward to wearing boots and flats, scarves, and layering with cardigans and sweaters. 

I can't wait for the leaves to start changing colors and to feel that crisp fall air. Bring on the pumpkin patches and fall gatherings.

Rustic Linen Pumpkins-Elegant

Fabric pumpkins
http://thompsonfamily.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452951869e201287594cb6e970c-pi
Check out Danielle's detailed tutorial on how she made these vibrant, vintage inspired pumpkins. {pictured above}

Are you ready for fall yet? Do you decorate for the season? Soon I'll show you more fall decorations from around the store and my home, but if you need inspiration, I'm linking up to the Fall Tablescape Party that begins Tuesday at The Lettered Cottage. Stop on over and check out all of the fabulous ideas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...