Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weekend Finds

I'm so excited about my weekend finds. I found several quality pieces for such great prices. First, I want to share with you this vintage six arm brass chandelier that I found along with two matching sconces, all three were in excellent condition. I bought them to sell at the store because they are not really my style, but they are actually growing on me, the more I look at them. 

If I kept them I'd probably paint them a different color, maybe oil rubbed bronze or I may even try antiquing them a bit so they aren't so brassy. If only I could find a spot for them in our house. I've actually been on the search for a chandelier and haven't come across the right one yet, if I can't find one I just may keep this one instead. 



What do you think, how would you update them?

Next up is a salvaged architectural bracket that has so much character. I'm a sucker for anything architectural, especially with chipping paint and exposed old wood. Whats not to love about salvaged architectural pieces! 



I found these iron letters and a few metal numbers. I'm excited about these because they are sometimes hard to come across.


I found about 8 blue Mason and Ball jars. I also came across two black clocks.  



Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...