Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New House: Updated Wingback Chairs

Hey there. I haven't blogged in a while, but I have so many great projects that I'd love to share with you in the months ahead. We've been busy moving in our new house, unpacking boxes, and organizing the house this last month. The decorating is slowly coming together- a little over time. 

Here's a peek inside half of our living room with the newly reupholstered wingback chairs.


These chairs were wonderful freebies from a family member, so I decided to have them both recovered in canvas drop cloths to instantly update them for our new house. The coffee table and french dressers are refurbished, vintage pieces that I found and painted.   


Here's what the chairs looked like before...


They don't even look like the same chair! I'm so pleased with the outcome. For $250 I practically have two new pieces of furniture, knowing these sell for $500 each retail- I feel like I got a bargain! 


Now if I could only find some beautiful art for the walls- to bring in some color, the living room would be almost complete.  


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

  1. SKT Cleaning services Dubai provides the most reliable and affordable Housekeeping Services in Dubai U.A.E. Our Housekeeping Service unit includes almost all types of Cleaning Services in Dubai i.e Commercial and Residential Cleaning Services.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...