Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Things that have popped in or up around here...

A tree frog in our garden, on a zucchini leaf.

Horn nubs on Delilah...

The seasons first sunflower.

Organic Apples looking not too bad- this far.

A glimpse at the third baby Turken chick hatched so far.
By next Monday, we should have baby Muscovy ducklings hatching away. As of this afternoon, there is 1 Dr.seuss (americauna) egg and 1 Mrs. Turken egg left in the nest with 13 Muscovy eggs. 3 were rotten and have exploded....Yeah, thats what I said- YUCK!
Now I hope I can figure out which of the chicks is from Dr.Suess. She lays the blue eggs and I hope to find an Americauna Roo with the blue dominate in him -to mate to one of her turken offspring. Then I could have a blue egg laying turken breed.
Or maybe I should get out more...
Sweeter Dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...