Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New year brings new hope & change

First, I want to thank so many of you for your support and kind thoughts that have been shared via comments and emails. I have shared so much of our life through this blog for 2 1/2 years which have shown man ups and downs. Many of you know the struggle it has been for me to find valuable and sincere friends to interact with away from this blog atmosphere. The friends I have found proved their sincerity through the recent happenings despite some incidents from others to shut them out. I am so thankful to have found them when I did.
The Captain and I have had a communication problem for a very long time. Due to that communication problem and outsiders seeing their opportunity to use the time of weakness, it resulted in his filing for the divorce. It forced the two of us to communicate and "be nice". During the many talks, we have discovered how others played The captain to do what they wanted. I do not speak much of my mother in law and there is good reason. She is now one of the enemy and will be cut out of our lives. There are some others too who have lied and played the Captain against me to get some kind of twisted pleasure of seeing him do what he has done.
He is withdrawing the divorce and we are filing for separation TOGETHER. The children and I will be moving to southern Ohio once the papers are filed and in order.
I am still very much disgusted and angry. Marriage counseling will be part of our agreement along with child support and visitation schedule. Needless to say, many people have been cut out of our lives due to their "Tammie hater" ways and have proven themselves to be unworthy people to our core family. I must be one powerful woman to have so many believe I am that good at what they have said.... Amazing...
All I desired was to live in peace. Tend to my family, gardens and animals. Makes me even more happy I will be up on a mountain, far out of their reach soon.
I am just relieved this has finally been dealt with in a more mature way. I will finally be free to live in peace with my children and start building a better future away from this area.
Willow will be coming down to see me for a weekend a month. We have plans for a painting party BBQ in the spring. There is so much to do to the home we are moving into, which i will share once we are moved.
I still need to get me some chicks... I was served the divorce papers the day I was to pick them up with Willow. Obviously, I did not go. I need to tighten down and come up with a plan for the garden. I also need to find me a strong metal canopy frame like *this*: so i can build a greenhouse by the garden. This video on youtube gave me the inspiration and idea on how to do it!
I am searching for free or nearly free french doors with glass panels for the new home. We are separating 2 rooms and the doors would be exactly what is needed to keep fireplace heat in the room if needed, open doors for heat to spread throughout and of course for privacy/noise factors, when guests are there. I need the window doors since there is a huge sliding glass door in that room which helps with the natural sunlight in the house. I do not want that blocked by solid doors.
So, We are back on track, finally. So many new, positive, adventures waiting ahead. From new home updating to adventuring through Southern Ohio and it's many treasures.
Sweet Dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...