Friday, June 18, 2010

The First 'Lovely Links' Showcase - And A Thank You


Hello Wonderfuls!

I've been mulling over how to thank and support those bloggers who've supported, followed, or linked to me so far.... and I think I've come up with a way!

Every month or so, I'm going to put up a 'Lovely Links' Showcase post for my followers to showcase their own favourite posts.

It doesn't have to fit a particular theme.... it just has to be a post you particularly loved, or one you're most proud of, or something you'd love to share... a lovely quote, a gorgeous pic?

If people like this idea, then I'll continue it ad infinitum.

So thanks lovelies! I really appreciate your support. :)

I've added my 2 fave posts of the last week or so below to show what it looks like.

Linda. xox

(Oooh, I get to draw out the winner of my give-away in 2 days!)




******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...