Wednesday, June 23, 2010

English Cottages - Anyone Else Do This?


Does anyone else watch Midsomer Murders on the T.V. just to gawk in amazement at all the lovely cottages and English gardens that get featured in it?

I love a good murder mystery, so I always enjoy the story. But, even if I've seen the episode a gazillion times before, I'm inexplicably drawn to gaze upon those whimsical, classical, quirky, and elegant exteriors and interiors you can see as we try and discover 'whodunnit'!










I just love a good thatched roof!

The vibe I get from these homes is so welcoming, inviting, and heartfelt. Even the larger, grander homes..... I just feel an absolutely unmistakeable soul affinity with them.

At some point, I'm going to have to get to England to see if the vibe oozing from them on the T.V. is just as good in real life! If I believed in past lives I'd definitely have to say I came from somewhere in the British Isles in another lifetime.

Any English readers out there? Or cottage dwellers (hi Bobbi - I know you're  in Italy, but you're in a cottage!)?

Does it feel as good as it looks?

Linda. xox

******
Snippets - Because I love colour and pattern..... it brings me joy:
So You're Passionate About Purple? What Does That Mean?
It's A Good Day - And A Glorious Collection Of Red!
A Dreamy, Breezy, Fresh Bedroom...
The Exuberance and Happiness Of Yellow!! Pics To Lift Your Heart...

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...