Sunday, June 13, 2010

Come Dine With Me - No. 4 - The Romance Of The Outdoors...

I'm featuring two pics for this 'Come Dine With Me' post as I couldn't resist either of them.

How wonderfully romantic, atmospheric, and memorable to dine in an outdoor setting such as these.



Simple, luscious, and pretty.

Wouldn't it be divine to spend some time eating, laughing, and conversing in either of these settings?

And, as always, as a part of 'The Come Dine With Me' series.....

Ask yourself: 'Do I savour the ritual of eating with my family and/or friends whenever I can?'

Which leads to: 'When, or how, can I include this precious time together more?'

Because: There's something so primitively delightful and bonding about the 'breaking of bread' (so to speak) with our loved ones. It's a ritual and a tradition that's been crowded out and lost amongst television, technology, and texting! It's time to 'get together' and connect the old fashioned way again.

Linda. xox

******
Click here for more wonderful places to dine.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...