Sunday, June 26, 2011

Taking a Sabbatical.....

2 posts in one day but I had contemplated which one I would do. I have posted both with this one nudging me to just do it.

In recent times, "sabbatical" has come to mean any extended absence in the career of an individual in order to achieve something. In the modern sense, one takes sabbatical typically to fulfill some goal, e.g., writing a book or travel extensively for research.
So that is where things have led for me.
I'm not sure where I go from here but after 5 years I need to walk away for a while.
It has been a consideration for some time but I kept pulling away from the idea. After a wonderful heart to heart with The Captain I feel it is the best thing to do.
If you do not already subscribe to my blog, receiving it as an email, and wish to be alerted on future posts & news, then please do so now.
See ya around.
Sweet dreams,
~Tammie
Oh and I might turn off all comments at some point since I will not be checking email as often as I have in the past. Just a heads up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...