Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How Can I Choose To Have Son Or Daughter ?

As a mother, you love all of your children. But when you grow up dreaming of being a mom - you always DREAM of being a mom to your preferred gender. I sure did.
Did you dream of watching your boy play with toy trucks in the mud? Dream of watching him grow up in to a sweet, strong young man?
Or did you dream of sharing a precious bond with your daughter as you comb through her shiny hair? I know exactly how you feel. And I, too, felt the dull pain and fear of never having my dream child.
I even felt guilty after having my third child... because I was shaken to my core with depression after hearing "it's a boy."
The dreams I looked forward to all my life were crashing down on me.
But stop here, I have the answer about this. Just click the download button below :)�







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...