Friday, November 11, 2011

My debut as a business...Nina's Apartment at Inchmarlo golf club Christmas fair

It felt like I was finally officially launching my business in 'real life' yesterday, at the Christmas Fair in Inchmarlo. I had my table all set up, my products displayed, my labels and packaging organised...how exciting! It's all very well running an online shop and blog from behind the safety of your computer screen, but physically speaking to customers and seeing what they pick up, look at, like and buy (or don't!) really is a different ball game...and so useful!

I learned a lot in three hours. I am however pleased to say that my lovingly hand crafted patchwork cushions went down very well and so did my Christmas decorations and vintage items. I'll definitely do more fairs next year!

In the meantime I had to update my web shop as I sold quite a bit! If you would like to buy anything, please order in the next few weeks - my baby's coming soon! www.ninasapartment.com

Here's me, proud owner of my stall!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...