Monday, April 2, 2012

ONE Year Blogiversary!

I can't believe its been a year of blogging, how quickly time flies. I love doing this as a hobby and I look forward to sharing more new and exciting projects and inspiration with you.  

I just want to say thank you to everyone who stops by. Thank you for reading, thank you for your comments, thank you for following along, and thank you for dropping by my blog just to check it out. 

My blog has been featured numerous times this year and has also received the Liebster Blog Award three times!  I'm so grateful for all the amazing blogs out there that send people my way. Thank you so much.

Well since I missed blogging on the actual day {March 31} of my one year blogiversary, I thought I'd share a few of my most popular posts in case you're a new reader and missed out on something. 

DIY Bottle Lamp
 


Chicken Coop Turned Coffee Table
 

DIY Industrial Letters


Metal Basket Pendant Lights


DIY Twine Letter
 

Here's to another successful year of blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...