Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back to winter woollies...vintage crochet blankets love.


So we are having some freakish weather up here in Scotland. Barbecues and sun hats one day, 10cm of snow the next. What's going on?! Anyway, nothing we can do about it but go with the flow (or snow for that matter). I had to get an extra blanket out the cupboard the past few days to keep warm and got the idea to actually go and stock up on beautiful hand crocheted 'granny' blankets for my etsy shop too.
Really beautiful ones (in up to date rather colours than seventies ones) are hard to come by though. Maybe I should find a local granny to make me some. Or learn to crochet myself...!

Here are some nice blankets I sold recently and one that I have just added to my shop.


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...