Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tag. I'm it...




I have been tagged by Phelan the Homesteading Neophyte, to tell 5 untold truths. I have tried to think of what I should reveal about myself without altering my wonderful image. I thought about this while I added a gate to the back of the animal pen. I thought of this as I restructured the opening by the goat cabin. I thought of this as I washed the dishes. I just cant think of anything to interesting. I am rather boring now that i have children.

**************1. To go to sleep, I rub my feet together at night unconsciously. I never realized I did this until my husband asked me to stop. It was preventing him from getting to sleep..

2. Not only did my last name change when I married The Captain, I changed my middle name too. ~It use to be "Jo".

3. I have a ladybug tattoo on my derriere (my only tattoo) that I got when I lived in Pompano beach Florida with my much older then me boyfriend (13 years older to be exact).

4. Which brings me to the I always had a thing for older guys and guys with blue eyes. They had to have at least the blue eyes. Strange how I married a brown eyed guy who is 2 1/2 months younger then me.

5. I very much dislike short hair on woman.Period. I smile with great admiration when I see any older woman with long tresses. To me, long hair is sacred to a woman. I can't stand to see woman cut their hair as a supposed sign of power in the business world and as a "easy to care" method when they have children. That's what a ponytail or bun is for.
I never do these things because as you already know and have seen, I like to gab (write) but have never been tagged. (But since I was tagged by Phelan, I thought I would participate & postpone my normal days post.) I am told it is something to do with the fact my maternal side is Irish (2 generations from the American arrival) and my paternal side is Cherokee Indian/ Irish. What a combo ay!?
So I tag who ever may be reading this
& feel like participating.
****************************I am off to try my hand at fixing my sewing machine. It has not been working very well this past month. I believe it has something to do with the tension dial wire. My children like to mess with my machine when I am not looking so the wire has been pulled tight. The top thread in the stitch is not loose enough and the thread is not flowing. Hard to explain but I have a new machine on my please may I have list. Right next to the new digital camera that needs to replace my falling apart temperamental one I have now.
Later~
Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...