Thursday, January 31, 2008

Change is good...


Today the seed orders have been placed. The Bountiful gardens order is the same with of course adding the Rosa Bianca eggplant and Delicata Squash.
I called...and called... and called. Trying to get through to Pinetree garden seeds for most of the afternoon. The phone was busy for hours. Then when it actually rang I got a machine saying "No one is available". Which made me think, what if I had a problem with my order and that was what I would have to endure?! No Thanks! So I went with Fedco.
This is what I ordered :

Rattlesnake Pole Bean
National Pickling Cucumber
Table Queen Acorn Winter Squash
Jericho Lettuce OG
Nantes Fancy Carrot
Purple Haze Carrot~ which was spied by the kids who exclaimed
"Mommy can we grow that one?"
(*pic from Fedco site)

Garden Peach Tomato~ which is our yellow tomato replacement and is said to be a GREAT keeper.
(*pic from Fedco site)

Grandma Marys Paste Tomato OG
Flowering Cabbage Mix
Astolat Pacific Giant Delphinium
Chaters Double Mix Hollyhock
Perennial Sweet Pea

Hopefully the cold will back off soon so I can tote outside the new project
I made- during one of my late night woodworking fits... I am not entirely happy
with its final result but know the next 2 will have to be made when I have extra hands
around to ensure straight placement... I have learned from my mistake with
this first one.
I am working on another fun project ~ which I hope
to have complete by Valentines day. Easy, useful, and no hard angles to cut!
(I am bad
at cutting wood angles.)
Sunny Dreams,
Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...