Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our winner and preview of our Tisane labels...

We had a few delays due to some happenings which have been ongoing for a few months. I do apologize but my mind and heart have been heavy as of late. I am sure you would understand but at this time I do not feel as though I can freely explain. Our family is fine, it has more to do with happenings of others with intrusions.
Now on a happier note, I am happy to announce the Bean pot has given us a local winner!
Kevin and Beth! Congratulations, you are the winners of the Nordic Ware Tea cake pan.
We have 1 more Scone pan and 1 more Tea cake to offer before the New year and will be announcing the giveaway soon.
I finally have our Tisanes up for sale on our Etsy shop over here at http://www.etsy.com/shop/unusualfarmchick
Please do have a look around. I would love to hear any feed back or suggestions you may have. If you prefer, I have my direct email address listed in my blog profile page.
We have just 3 blends listed as of now, which will expand over time. I have enjoyed the time and hard work put into making our Photo labels and am posting them here for your viewing.
This is the winning photo picked by friends and family for our Gypsy Ginger blend Tisane:
Our Sweet Dreams signature blend, which uses a vintage paper moon picture:


And our "Spicey Brew of life Tisane label ~we added the E in Spicey for a touch of sass:

The desire behind the labels was to create an appealing piece of art. Not just a product label. We include a 4x6 photo with each blend, depending upon the tea purchased. The photo can be used for adorning the Tisanes container, a wall board or the fridge. Whichever way one would prefer. Our Tisanes arrive in a 4X6 muslin bag with cotton drawstring. A more environmentally friendly packaging then plastic or such. The bag can be reused in many ways. From a large tea or bath bag to storing of small items. The consumer would need to store the bag and contents in a clean glass container or tin with tight fitting lid.
We do not add oils or extracts. Although I do not see this as wrong when others add them. I prefer to offer herbs/fruit in their pure dried form. 100% additive free. In the same manner I offer our family and friends.
Panda is adventuring in jewelry making which has prompted her "Mommy, can I sell these in the store?" question.
we'll see honey... Lets at least focus on our herbs for now.
I have apple pies to prepare and freeze due to the half bushel of Orchard apples still sitting in the kitchen plus a few Long pie Pumpkins which appear to not last much longer due to being picked 3 months ago. So they too will be prepared for freezing.
Congratulations again Kevin and Beth. I hope you enjoy this pan as much as we enjoy ours.
Coming soon! More chances to win more Nordic Ware Baking pans!
Sweet Dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...