Monday, April 19, 2010

The Exuberance and Happiness Of Yellow!! Pics To Lift Your Heart...


Well..... I was all set to write a post about decluttering today, then I came across this divine picture of a golden hallway with the words 'Good Day Sunshine' lettered above the openings and I got sidetracked into the wonderfully exuberant and delightfully happy world of yellow!

Yay for yellow!

I may be a 'red' lover, but I have a huge soft spot for yellow (at least 2 of my homes have had yellow walls painted throughout). And, whilst my partner calls me the 'Queen of Decluttering', that post will have to wait, because today I'm reminded just how uplifting yellow can be!

Here's a collection of gorgeous yellow pics to light up your day... for the slide show, click on the first left icon to expand the screen, then click the arrows!



















I hope you enjoyed the beautiful blast of yellow!

Cheers,

Linda.

******
3 More Explosions Of Colour To Explore:
It's A Good Day And A Glorious Collection Of Red
A Hint Of Green - Or The Whole Shebang!
So You're Passionate About Purple? What Does That Mean?

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...