Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Little Girl's Room To Delight - Lotus Bleu


Whilst visiting 6th Design School yesterday, I saw a post about the boutique store and design firm Lotus Bleu.

Checking out their website revealed a host of colourful rooms full of glorious patterns, objects, fabrics, and designs.

Fun!!

I loved the warm, bright, fresh, and vivacious colours in this little girl's room. Just what I would have loved as a child!






Ask yourself: 'Do my children's rooms shine with the personality and exuberance of their little hearts!'

Which leads to: 'What can I do to make my children's rooms more 'kidified' whilst still keeping them stylish and fab?'

Because: Kids deserve their own nurturing, happy, cozy, energising, and simply gorgeous space!

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Visit 3 More Posts With Bursts Of Gorgeous Colour:
A Dreamy, Breezy, Fresh Bedroom
The Exuberance and Happiness Of Yellow - Pics To Lift Your Heart!
Eclectic, Quirky, and Colourful - A Blast Of Fun In Basset Road

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...