Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mi Casa Revista - A Dazzling House In Spain


Thanks to a fab post over at Handmade Evolution by Amy, I've discovered Mi Casa Revisita.

This discovery is utterly amazing, yet sucks at the same time, because this online site for the magazine Mi Casa Revista is full of glorious images..... but it's all written in Spanish!!

Aarrggh!

How I wish I could translate. Think I'd better give Google translate a whirl.

So whilst I've discovered this glorious home full of the most amazing light (people who've 'travelled' and come back to Australia always talk about the amazing 'light' in countries like Spain, and how it's so different to the light over here...... and now I think I believe them for real), I can't tell you anything about it because my ability to read Spanish is almost nil.

I do know the word 'casa' means 'HOME' though, as I once considered using it as part of a business name when my partner and I were talking about crafting our own furniture pieces.

Anyhow.... look at this stunning home full of fab furniture (keep your eye open for the armoire in the kitchen), beautiful objects, nice architectural details, brilliant splashes of colour, and the most astoundingly clear light.








What do you think?

Gorgeous?

All images from Mi Casa Revista here.

Cheers,

Linda.

P.S: Stay tuned for a special announcement, an invitation, and a give-away tomorrow!


******
3 More Wonderful Homes To Tour:
The Holiday I May Never Return From - Gatsby House
Eclectic, Quirky, and Colourful - A Blast Of Fun In Basset Rd!
From The Man Who Designs The Impossible - The Ablitt House

******
And, in case you're in love with the pops of blue in the home above:
So You're Bowled Over By Blue? What Does That Mean?

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...