Sunday, May 30, 2010

Monday Music - How Smooth Are You?

This is where it all began (personally one of my fave articles ever!!).

Music is SO important to the happiness of my home. :)

Now most Monday mornings when the working week looms I'll try to post a fave song or some music I'm listening to at the moment to provide some musical motivation.

So my little groovers......... here's today's installment!

******************************

This song is by the great Santana and Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20. And, it really is a song to 'groove' to. Always makes me feel like grabbing someone and putting those salsa lessons I had a couple of years ago to good use!

A great one to get you going on a Monday morning.

Turn it up!!



And, as always when thinking of our 'Musical Must Haves' section...

Ask yourself: 'Do I L.O.V.E music?'

Which leads to: 'Have I got enough of it in my home and in my life?'

Because: Good interior design caters to ALL our senses, not just our eyes.... that's why I call it 'Atmospheric Design' instead!

So go get your groove on!!!!

Cheers,

Linda.

******
The Original Musical Must Have:
Where Did The Music Go? - Alternatively Titled Hugh Grant and I Have Something In Common With Our Bottoms!

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...