Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday Music - Video Killed The Radio Star!

This is where it all began (personally one of my fave articles ever!!).

Music is SO important to the happiness of my home. :)

Now most Monday mornings when the working week looms I'll try to post a fave song or some music I'm listening to at the moment to provide some musical motivation.

So my little groovers......... here's today's installment!

*****************************

This is one of my most favourite songs from the 70's... I vividly remember it playing on our car radio when Dad, Mum, and I were in the middle of 10 hour drive to my brother's home in another state for a few days visit. We were driving on a winding road, through a state forest, and the light was lovely and dappled as it filtered through the trees. I was laying down in the back seat and singing softly along as I looked out the window over the tops of the trees and up at the sky.

I would have been around 15 (30 years ago), and it's remained one of my all time faves ever since. If I hear it on the radio I always sing and bop along!

And don't forget, if you're looking for more great music, Bec over at Memory Garden often has a lovely song to listen to on Mondays as well!



And, as always when thinking of our 'Musical Must Haves' section...

Ask yourself: 'Do I L.O.V.E music?'

Which leads to: 'Have I got enough of it in my home and in my life?'

Because: Good interior design caters to ALL our senses, not just our eyes.... that's why I call it 'Atmospheric Design' instead!

Linda. xox

******
The Original Musical Must Have:

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...