Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Quote Journey Around My Home - Part 6 - Dream Big!

This is Part 6 of the 'quote journey' around my home! I'm a bit behind, and was planning to do my living area next..... but today it's a little quote and phrase in my hallway instead. We'll get back to the living area soon!

Right at the end of my hallway, you can see there's a little something over on the right-hand side, just after that doorway on the right.


This is what it looks like close up!



That's what I see every time I walk out of my bedroom, whose doorway is at the far end on the left in that top picture (you can't really see it).

It reminds me that much of what I achieve depends on the thoughts I think, and the things I dream of and then plan for.

A little motivator to get each day off to a good start!

My trusty scrapbooking letters and another great greeting card are the source for this little display. It doesn't take anything expensive to create something inspirational.

It's been a 'short and sweet' stop on the 'quote journey' today! Next time I'll travel back up the hallway to the living room.

Linda. xox

******

You can view the previous parts of my 'quote journey' below:
Part 1 - The 'Soul Gardener' Quote
Part 2 - A Door Full Of Inspiration
Part 3 - A Meaningful Fridge!
Part 4 - Cards And A Scroll
Part 5 - Favourite Verse

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...