Sunday, November 14, 2010

Monday Music - From One Of The Masters.... Solsbury Hill

This is where it all began (personally one of my fave articles ever!!).

Music is SO important to the happiness of my home. :)

Now most Monday mornings when the working week looms I'll try to post a fave song or some music I'm listening to at the moment to provide some musical motivation.

So my little groovers......... here's today's installment!

*****************************

Today we have someone I consider one of the best musicians of the last couple of decades. Whether by himself, or with Genesis, Peter Gabriel is a performer who always sounded just as good live as he did recorded.

This is an earlier live version of one of my favourite songs of his, Solsbury Hill. Timeless.

And, if you're looking for more great music, Bec over at Memory Garden often has a lovely song to listen to on Mondays as well!



And, as always when thinking of our 'Musical Must Haves' section...

Ask yourself: 'Do I L.O.V.E music?'

Which leads to: 'Have I got enough of it in my home and in my life?'

Because: Good interior design caters to ALL our senses, not just our eyes.... that's why I call it 'Atmospheric Design' instead!

Linda. xox

******
The Original Musical Must Have:

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...