Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lovely Links From November 2011... Add Yours and Look At Others!


Hi everyone, it's the end of another month!

Which of your posts this month did you enjoy writing the most?

Or, which one had your favourite pictures or story in it?

Link up below and share a pic and link so we can visit with you!

I've linked up a few of my favourite posts! The first one is my visit to the wonderful Craigs Royal Hotel in Ballarat (where I live) for a special 'High Tea' birthday celebration with friends. The second is one of my favourite pics of the last few months, and the third is part 6 of the quote journey around my home, which included a short but very insightful quote from Buddha.

Now, show us yours!!! Nudge nudge, wink wink!



Linda. xxx

******
Please note: Subscribers will need to click through to see the linky tool.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...