Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lamp Revamp

I'm really starting to think that I have a lamp addiction. Recently I've bought several (okay, eight) new lamps for our house. I'm in the process of changing several things out for the new house and thought I should start with one of my favorite accessories first. Lamps can be really expensive, but all of the lamps that I found were really great deals!


I love mood lighting and ambiance, I have at least three to four lamps in every room. I love how they make a room feel warm and cozy without using an overhead light.  


 I found this lamp and loved the shape of the base, but I wasn't really crazy about the green speckled finish. So with several layers of paint later, I finally had it toned- down to a more neutral creamy-gray color that I love.






I'm sharing my lamp with Someday Crafts, The 36th Ave, Green Willow Pond, Savvy Southern Style, Clean and Scentsible, Rain on a Tin Roof, The Shabby Creek Cottage, Stone Gable, Beyond the Picket Fence, The Vintage Farmhouse, Common Ground, Too Much Time on my Hands, Tatertots and Jello, Primp, A Stroll Thru Life, Knick of Time, Cozy Little House, Coastal Charm, Three Mango Seeds, Vintage Gwen, Mod Vintage Life, Elizabeth & Co. , TwelveOEight, 504 Main, The Shabby Nest, Liz Marie, DIY Showoff, and The Farmhouse Porch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...