Friday, October 20, 2006

The goat house has arrived!

~It needs to be scrubbed down & painted as you can see. I of course am not complaining. To me I see a strong durable and well built Goat house. A touch of love is all it needs. I look forward to cleaning it up! I have this thing you see, I get a kick out of re-lifing stuff. I see potential in "stuff" where others see junk. I do it when I would go house hunting before we bought this place. Some even call it an addiction (thanks honey!). So anyway, Lucky for me this building was generously given to me from a freecycler (Jenny-thank you!).
Below is the front view. I will make a dutch door ( hopefully soon) for the entry. Under the white wood next to the doorway is a screened window.
.
On both sides are plexi glass windows.

The loft inside is almost the entire top portion with a 3 feet open area - see wood strip on back wall to see its height level-. There is a ladder to lean against the wall for climbing up to it.
So happy! Now I am off to sweep it out and throw some disinfectant down. Gotta get it ready for the girls. They come home tommorow!
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...