Friday, March 6, 2009

Cloud 9~ Thank you karma!

The rabbits have been moved from the garage to the back yard, in their new hutch built by the Captain. Needs shingled and painted this weekend, but here is a look at it:They hang out in the open most of the time and we have it positioned so we see them by the living room window area. BUT>>>>>
I must tell you about at least one of MANY great moments in my week....
I have a very special trip in store tomorrow.... I am going to a British woman's home to inspect a greenhouse for removal. If I want it, she is willing to let us give it a new home. It belonged to her husband who was passionate about Orchids and belong to many Orchid Societies in the local Area. He passed away about 5 years ago and she is unable to use it.
It comes with never used shade cloths, the heaters, tables, etc.
It is a lean to in the half Gothic shape. Not sure on the exact size but it is in an alcove like the one on the front of our house. This will go (if we want it once inspecting it over), in front of the block basement window wall, under the big picture window. One block window has an opening window so I can put electric cords through there and put a man door on the North end by the step alcove.
Already measured it out there and should be plenty of space.
How did I ever come across this? By a simple conversation in the Home depot with a landscaper. He was called to give a quote on its removal as requested by the womans insurance company. Something happend in another room and they suggested the green house removal.
Anyway, he mentioned it and I asked if he were going to set it up for himself and he replied no. But would you be interested?
Ummm... YEAH! So I got his number and gave him a call later. He gave me her number and the rest...well. I guess we will see tommorow, wont we?
I am so excited. I just cant help it. I do not expect disappointment but know never expect greatness without some potential flaws.
I will post some pictures tomorrow after we get back. Hopefully the expected rain will not be so much that pictures can not be taken and an outside look over is held off.
I know what my dreams will be filled with this evening, as I sleep in my new 4 poster bed....
Sweetest dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...