Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bucket Lighting Inspiration



I went to my first Atlanta Market two weekends ago and LOVED the experience along with getting tons of beautiful inspiration and ideas. A trend I saw over and over again was industrial, vintage inspired, natural materials and so many repurposed pieces. I was in heaven looking at all the new products coming out! We had such a nonstop weekend "working" and buying, which is one of my favorite things about what I do. I'm looking forward to the next one in April. 

Making lighting from repurposed metal buckets is a huge trend this year. Here are some beautiful lighting inspiration and ideas that I saw all over the market stores! 

I'm obsessed with these lights! 





I also love these looks too.



Who would have thought buckets turned upside down would make such gorgeous lighting!?
I just can't get enough of this trend. I bought a few buckets like the ones in the very first photo. I plan on making pendant lights using them. I'll let you know how the finished product turns out.

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...