Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello! I'm back!


Wow. That was some month and I don't mean the annual festivities around Christmas and New Year.

On the 9th of December I became a mum! I gave birth to Dylan, my beautiful little boy, and I have been busy with him ever since. I knew it was gonna be busy - but blimey, those first few weeks are just mental. We have got to know each other a bit better now and although there's no such thing as a routine yet, I feel a little bit more in control. Hubby has gone back to work today, so it's just me and Dylan now! Eek! Hence my escape to the blogosphere, while Dylan is doing a nap. I never know when he wakes up and needs my attention, so I better make the most of it. Hopefully he sleeps LOTS so I may even be able to squeeze in a bit of sewing....hmmm, I know, wishful thinking.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...