Wednesday, January 17, 2007

hidden in these old walls....

I am feeling much better today. I can actually walk and clean the house without feeling any pain. So in my hours of bed lounging, I noticed how filthy the trimming and window corners were next to the bed. As I begun to wipe it down a board seemed to be loose. Of course I thought "great! another thing we will have to pay to replace!". So I tried to wiggle it out to assess the whole damage. And what did I discover?

A hole! but not just any hole under a window. Oh no. No ordinary at all. I found this in the hole:

A drawer! All these years I have slept with my head just inches from this very spot. None to the wiser that these walls had yet another secret waiting to be discovered. amazing. I do not know what else to say other then purely amazing.
Sweet dreams,
Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...