Thursday, June 5, 2008

You know my tiller's sexy....

UPDATED PICTURE ~ ROTO-HOE highlighted in black seemed to be the missing key on her.


...Maybe Kenny would agree... click me!
Yep. Ain't she purty?! Watermelon pink with black double line pin stripes and Steel skull and cross bones decal.
Not the greatest paint job (remember I do have limits), but geesh, the paint quality could have been better. No one seems to carry pink metal paint for tractors- or in my case- for tillers. So went with indoor/outdoor spray paint. I'm sure it will not last but she sure looks HOT for now...O.k you now have permission to snicker as I walk away....
Oh and before I trail off in thought again- one of Bonnie's eggs have hatched out a tiny duckling. Both mommies are thrilled and have been sharing nest duty and taking turns walking around with the babe.
Sweet Dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...