Monday, June 16, 2008

Zeus and I on a road trip...

I made my way (just Zeus and I) to Tuesday's Mum's home. That great cabin on 13 mostly wooded acres to deliver Zeus to his new home. There he will be a beloved pet. He already has made an impact with Danny boy- Tuesday's brother. Surprisingly, he did not freak out to bad seeing the dogs. After getting him settled in, I was off to visit the creek. That beautiful serenity creek Tuesday shared with me during our last visit.It was already 1 in the afternoon. Mid day heat was radiating from the concrete road. The bright sun reflecting off the moving waters. I could not resist slipping off my flops and wading in to feel the moisture wrap around my legs and minnows flittering by my feet. The water was surprisingly, at a very comfortable temperature. If I had a spare set of clothes, I would have laid down on those smooth river rock bottom and stared up into the clouds for a bit. I did indulge going down upon my knees and soaking my tresses with the flowing water.
I walked the creek bank in search of more large rocks for the clover patch walk way. I wish I had brought back more but after 4 trips up the creek bank, up the ditch and carry it over to the truck, I was ready for another creek dip.
Was cooled down, I was off to explore more of that back road.
I discovered a large Vineyard~
A field which looks as though Mother Nature sculpted her just for the horses and donkey who reside upon her soil. Sprinkling her surface with daisies~
And then I was so distracted with this site, I almost ran into the bridge~OOH DOG! Thats my dream car! It even had ladybug floor mats! As of my arrival home, I have been cunning, I mean discussing with the Captain how he could drive my Vue which gets pretty good gas mileage and will be paid off in 1 more payment- keeping the truck for farmstead things and I could drive this baby since I just take the kids to school and other close by things. It's only an asking price of $8900 US dollars. Please baby? Heck, I bet Chia would fit in the back seat too!
I'm still working on him though.... He hasn't said No- yet..Thats good right?
Sweet Dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...