Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Home Appliances

Time flies real fast. Especially when you're cooking. It just dissappears like that. When you bake or make few main courses, that's even faster. My apologies for my absense here. I thank you all for visiting my blog. You see, I was busy going shopping, window shopping actually for my new home. Lightnings, bedroom King Size bed, wardrobes, bath tub, bath utensils, bla bla right to floor tilings. Gosh... Yah, I'm hoping to turn my hse into 5 star hotel. Haha...


I like this microwave oven from Panasonic due to its 27L with capability to steam, bake n grill. See here. This model is techie.

Well this one, from Panasonic too, but its too many buttons. I like its big 42L. Panasonic has more and wider range compared to other brands.

Sharp models are rather few with much lower specifications and smaller capacity. Though I'm a little guy, I do have Big kitchen. To cook a camel. Haha...

Samsung does not have microwave Inverters! Darn... I prefer Inverter as it retains nutrition and not overcooked plus energy-saving. Convection does exactly that.

LG does not has many options besides claiming to cook 4 times faster with 50% energy savings.

Today I've went to Carrefour for groceries shopping and since I'm there, I've walked the isle into the home appliances for microwave ovens. There's only 1 that is up to my standards. The rest has practically no accessories, the handle was made in stainless steel, the inside steamer door was microwave-capable made of some plastic kinda thing. Most models was of low capacity, eg 22L. I'm looking for XL! Haha... Well... not that I had 6 kids to feed anyway. It's just me. Neither I'm a big eater. I prefer a larger capacity as I can microwave multiple food in 1 go instead of separate.

Any recommendations? I'm looking for above 27L, inverter technology with convection for baking and grilling. I doubt inverters can go with convection. Well, I'll guess I'll have to go more shopping then. Here the link to Buying Guide, here and here for dummies like me. Haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...