Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A dream within a dream~morning thoughts that stray...

Its just how my mind works... i can not help it...
Sipping my morning coffee with grizzle curled up next to me, I start to dream.....
Our babies are still sleeping, their minds still dreaming. I drift off into deep thought.
Why must the world be so full of nay sayers, so full of others who do not dream as they had while a child? Why do they condemn others who do still hold onto the way our imagination creates dreams. Dreaming of riches as an adult for them is much different then those they dreamt as a child....
I still hold on to those childish dreams, That is how I live the way I do. Simple riches are all we need.
I see more in life through Nature then through society or social climbing.
Simple moments bring more joy such as a child blowing soap bubbles, chasing them through the air.....

A dream within a dream, we love and we breath our hopes and wishes..
That's how we get caught in our dreams, and as we enter the adult world...
It's hard to let go and that hurts the most.....
Everyone says our bubble must burst.
I DON'T THINK SO.



see? i told you... I am just fine where I am and if others do not like my holding on to those soap bubbles, then you can stay out of them. Just as i would stay out of yours...
Soap bubble dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...