Friday, November 13, 2009

It's A Good Day, And A Glorious Collection of Red!



Today is a very good day! I have a new internet provider, and my connection is rock solid - yay!!

To celebrate, I feel in the mood for all things RED!

Those who know me well, know I can't live without some red in my life. I'm hardwired for it (something I'm working on posting about... this notion of being hardwired to a certain colour).

When I feel happy, I 'feel' red!

So here's some lovely red images that're tickling my fancy today.

Viva la red!





































Boy, I love red!

Here's my favourite...... breathtaking....



Cheers,

Linda.

******
3 More Of Heartfire's Most Colourful Posts:
So You're Ga Ga About Green...
So You're Bowled Over By Blue...
So You're Passionate About Purple...

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...