Monday, December 13, 2010

Your never too old...

Your never too old to play dress up! I rarely get away from mom mode and more rare to have a night spent with friends. Been receiving some fantastic Vintage/ retro clothes, shoes & accesories. Which will be Ebay items going up by the new year. So far we are in the 70's items and will have some all the way back into the 50's to add. Money earned from these sales will be added to my savings fund for that Nikon D90.
But before I clean them up for sale, I brought a few pieces out with me to White Willow & Dirk the Dude's place, for some snowed in fun.
Most adults play cards. Dominoes. Watch movies. Us? We connect to that inner girl Slumber party silliness.
Some Faux fur that had us striking poses like crazy.



From 70's Men pants that had us laughing so hard with that first glance of each other.

to the slinky Martini holding Holiday party, 70's ladies look.

By the way, trying to man up my look was hard. Mascara was secretly applied to give me facial hair & had White willow choking with laughter when she come down the stairs. I tried to hold my head and neck at an angle to hide feminine features and come out looking eerily like one of my brothers.

It is so refreshing to go away for a night. I believe everyone should have a scheduled quarterly trip away from home to spend with those friends you cherish and love ever so much. Those ones who giggle with you. Cry with you. And have husbands who will indulge with your silliness just because he knows how much fun you have with it.
The Fedora was a favorite and fit us perfectly.
So here's to those friends who never let the years age your fun and even more...let you take pictures that will hold those nights in lasting memories.
{ To look back upon fondly in your older years for those moments a good laugh is needed}.

Sweetest dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...