Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mrs. H's Home Tour- Part 2

If you missed my friend, Mrs. H's Christmas Home Tour, check it out here.

I'd love to show you all the beautiful, painted antique furniture we did for Mrs. H that was bought at our store. Some of my favorite pieces have to be the dresser in her front foyer and the desk in her master bedroom with the painted drawers and legs, and the original wood top left natural. Well... I actually love all the pieces she chooses from our store; they all look wonderful in her home!








She has such great taste and an eye for picking out quality pieces, decorating, and styling her home. I love all her beautiful collected antique bottles, ladders, books, china, collectables, grain sacks, art work, and unique accessories and furniture throughout her home; it has a comfortable and collected feel that I adore. 








I'm so blessed to have met and gotten to know Mrs. H in the past year, not only as a customer but a close friend. She is constantly pouring out kind words, precious handmade and thoughtful gifts, Godly advise, and creative ideas. She often says that she's adopted Jacob and I, we don't mind having our customers become our close friends. I love what I do because I meet people daily that I would have never met otherwise. God surely has blessed our business and our lives this year! Thanks for the love and support. 

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...