Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Mantels



 For some reason I waited to decorate our mantel at the last minute this year. It was the only thing in our house that wasn't finished, so at 10:00 Tuesday night I decorated it. This year I went with all red decorations to add some color and sparkle in our house- I love a monochromatic color scheme. I used 2 garlands, white lights, red ribbon and tons of red glittery feathers and decorative sticks to complete our mantel.




Our store mantel is simple and rustic this year. I used fresh greenery, magnolia, red berries and pinecones. These textures add so much to a mantel and fake garland.



Have a Merry Christmas!

I'm linking up with Southern Hospitality and Home Stories A to Z


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...