Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Home Tour


Welcome to our home, I'd like to show you around! We have been busy decorating the inside and outside of our house for Christmas. This year I decorated very simple with natural materials and lots of red accents. I've joined The Inspired Room and The Nester for their Virtual Christmas Home Tours.

I made my front door wreath, mailbox swag and dining room table centerpiece using natural greenery, magnolia leaves, pine cones and red berries.

 A vintage sheet music wreath in the front foyer.


A feathered wreath on my antique door-turned mirror.
Click here for more info on the door.

Our all red Christmas Tree.


Our Mantel {more pics here}

Click here for more Dining Room details. 


A vintage ceramic tree from Jacob's late grandparents. 


Sheet Music Paper Tree
{click here for the how-to}



A special handmade ornament from my sister's trip to Africa.

The outside lights turned out beautiful with the help of my husband, Jacob. 



Thank you so much for stopping by my Christmas Home Tour!
May you have a Merry Christmas!

I'm linking up with The Inspired Room and The Nester.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...