Thursday, February 14, 2013

When Cottage met Apartment: a cocktail of country chic and urban flair.

Nina's Apartment is now open every Saturday from 10am - 2pm, thanks to the help from the ladies of Willow Cottage, a fellow local business with a shared love for vintage and upcycled furniture. Lisa and Debra from Willow Cottage are big Annie Sloan chalk paint fans and are regularly bringing beautifully upcycled pieces of furniture in - from cute little chairs to full-size kitchen dressers. I am delighted to have their items in my shop, adding that bit of classic 'Country Living' flair to my more continental, eclectic, colourful 'Elle Decoration' style! Come and see for yourself, we'll be happy to help you find something you love.


1 comments:

  1. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job ...Grey Office Furniture in miami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...