Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dispatches from Australia: Real Living




A few pages out of the Jan/Feb '13 issue of Real Living Magazine that have caught my ey. First up, loving the Bondi beach 1930's apartment of Australian photographer and artist, Murray Hilton (above three images) that include really lovely childhood-themed photography mixed with just the right touch of modern furniture and pops of colour.  Thought that pillow case (from Third Drawer Down) was pretty fun with the star quilt too. Photography Maree Homer | Styling Louise Bickle.

Below - an image that was included in their food section.  Just felt nice and beachy - maybe because I'm longing for a bit of sun and summer weather and I wouldn't mind a print of it for our gloomy cloudy Vancouver sky (Location photography by Hannah Blackmore and William Meppem).  And a sneak peek of their next issue - because I love me a comfy bean bag chair.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...