Friday, February 1, 2013

Weekend Project: Setting the Scene


A fun Valentine idea coming from Ideas Magazine out of South Africa that I came across recently (which by the way is fast becoming a fave magazine)! Since Valentines is less than two weeks away, I thought this was fun inspiration for then or anytime.  Setting the stage for a romantic meal for two.  Loving the red and pink painted chairs, the little chalk drawn window with a real shelf, the paper lanterns and yum this chocolate kiss desert (complete with a little arrow made using a thin dowel/or chopstick and paper heart and arrow end using a glue gun)!  Fun!  I picked up my copy of Ideas Magazine via Zinio.


Styling crafts by Hannes Koegelenberg | Photos Ed O-Riley for Idea Magazine



Also how cute is this origami chopstick idea I found on their website. Click here to see how to make it.

My posts elsewhere this week:
New blooms at West Elm
A unique alternative to roses this Valentines
One giant leap into bed

~Jan
Happy February everyone! A few of our seasonal features:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...