Thursday, December 7, 2006

My unusually unusual family's First Snow of the last month 2006

We have our first official sticking to the ground snow fall in our part of Ohio. This is the reason why I moved to my birth state- for the 4 seasons. I would dream of future days filled with snowman building and snow ball fights with my children and husband to be followed with hot cocoa and fresh from the oven cookies. Then a cozy fire to snuggle up by with my Honey.
I detest the cold biting wind which keeps us in the house and when there is no snow on the ground to go out to play in during the winter months.
I love the snow but truly cannot stand the extreme.

I am looking into the child size snowshoes and a pair for the adults in our house. I would of course love to make our own but the materials are either not attainable OR too expensive. It seems they are not of a bad price, I just like making stuff and showing the children the work it takes to result in a product. Here is a rather fascinating site that has loads of how to's for snowshoes and some great sleds!
If only I had more time...
I guess this means no more outdoor Yoga then, huh...














I am off to snap some pic's of my ummm curbside find from yesterday. I cant wait to start on this project but the holiday gifts have priority right now.
Have a great Snow filled day with your honey's!
Snowy Dreams
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...