Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Yes, it is down again!

I am writing you via the wonderful Library. My modem which is 4 years old has finally succumbed to "old age". I am told that it is a good amount of time for one with children who are around it on a regular basis along with pet hair and dust that rarely get dusted off.
I do appologize for the comments not being posted- I do have my moderating of comments on to avoid nasties. I have ordered the new modem and will have myself back on line as soon as possible. I have a terrific "curb" find I cant wait to share. Actually it was discovered on my way to write this very post! I made the trip back home to drop it off and ventured back here.
Please hang in there. I have not abandoned my little blogging adventure.
~Now I must be off to enlarge some templates for holiday gifts.
Enjoy your week.
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...