Sunday, December 9, 2012

DIY Stamped Wrapper Paper

Contributor post by Chelsea of Lovely Indeed



Happy holidays, pals! Hope you're having fun decking halls and all that jazz. I'm in wrapping mode, and I really wanted to put the ol' DIY treatment on my giftwrap this year. If you want to do the same and create some awesome, hand-stamped paper, grab your materials. You'll need:

  • roll of kraft paper
  • a stamp block for carving (I used this one)
  • printer and ink
  • iron
  • carving tools and scissors
  • wood block
  • strong glue
  • stamp pad
First, decide on a design for your stamp. If you love the stag silhouette that I made, you can download it here. Print out your design and put it face down on the stamp block. Iron it with a low heat for a few seconds. Peel away the paper and the design should remain on your block.


CONTINUE READING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...