Thursday, December 13, 2012

Maybe Possibly The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie

Contributor post by Lyndsay of Coco Cake


I think I may be on a lifelong search for the most delicious chocolate chip cookies. Any bakery I step into, I examine the chocolate chip cookie. Often I will buy it, and sadly more often than not I am disappointed. But not in a jerky way! But... maybe it's too puffy, too flour-y, too sugary sweet, not enough chocolate... man I have a lot of beefs with chocolate chip cookies.

My ideal choco chip cookies are crisp, with really good melty high quality chocolate, not too sweet with a touch of salt. I think these guys make the cut, and they are so easy to make, you'll be chomping down on a few before you can say "Whut? Vegan? No butter? Cahmannn"... vegan or no vegan, these cookies can be filed under crazy delicious. They spread into crisp, flat-ish "buttery" discs... best served fresh out-tha-oven with a tall glass of ice cold unsweetened almond milk, or whatever milk you fancy!


CONTINUE READING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...