Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dispatches from Italy - Officina Dolce

Contributor post by Kat of Zero the One


Some time ago I found this tiny pasticceria café, walking distance from my son’s school and the architectural marvel that is Macro Museum at Via Nizza. The first time I walked past it I thought, well that’s pretty. The simple vintage look and feel was definitely something different from normal Italian/Roman café’s and bars. I went in and was even more surprised to find Red Velvet cupcakes (two things non-existent in Italy). Well of course Italian cuisine is top ranking, Italian pastries too, but growing up with birthday sponge cakes and salty breakfasts, it’s just nice to have a little familiar treat every now and then.


CONTINUE READING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...