Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend Project: Winter Scene Mason Jars

Guest post by Leanna Maksymiuk



We invited Leanna Maksymiuk to show us how how she made that adorable winter scene mason jar we all noticed in our post on Spruce's Holiday Display recently. She kindly accepted and so we thought it would be a fun weekend project idea.  They don't take too long to make, and so fun! I want to make a stack of them (like above)!  Also visit Leanna's Etsy shop Hello Fletcher where she makes some stunning fabric bracelets and necklaces (I love them)! Stay tuned for her new blog coming soon where you can keep up to date on her classes she will be giving at Spruce along with her DIYs and Etsy shop! Thanks Leanna. ~ Jan


Guest post by Leanna Maksymiuk

I have wanted to do a tutorial for so long! at last I have found a simple yet effective Christmas craft that I want to share. It is super simple and if you want to make a few they are reasonably cheap!


Step 1: My bristle brush trees had a ugly white plastic base that I didn't want on top of my car. So I pulled it off and rolled up a little piece of brown felt to make the tree trunk and secured it with hot glue.


CONTINUE READING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...