Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A peek at my current sewing project...

I am 3/4 of the way done with the entire project. It has been too nice to sit inside, but the call of the machine lured me in for a little while.
This is a "napkin bib" for Frog. She likes to play "wipe" with napkins, but they in no way keep her face, tops or lap clean. This is long enough to cover her lap and wide enough to cover her top front. I found a "honeycomb" stitch on the machine and it quickly became a favorite.
I have just a little more to finish up. Hopefully it will be done this evening once the babes are fast asleep. I am loving the colors in all the fabrics. Can't wait to share it all.
On a different note, we are hoping to add some more chicks to the group. I want more layers and the Captain likes it when we have spring babies around for the kids. I will compromise. I will go to the auction tomorrow. There I will pick up a Banty hen with her chicks. They ALWAYS have a few and they usually sell for about $4-$8. I will also pick a few more layers-hopefully.
We will see since when ever I PLAN to buy something it usually does not happen.
Sweetest dreams,
~Tammie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...