Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Send a woman for chicks &...

She will come home with a kid..... (the one behind the human kid that is)
As I wrote before- If I PLAN to go for certain things, I rarely get them.
Another Doe! I am guessing around 6 weeks old & Alpine but not sure if there is anything else in her. There was a brother but been there. Done that. No more bucks till we are on larger land.

So what's next? Well she needs a name. I thought about Delilah since "hey there Delilah" by the Plain T's came on the radio 3 times during our trip home. ***click here for song & video.***

Lady Chia was not happy either. She actually turned her nose up at me when I sat next to her with the kid in my arms. Would not look at me! I do believe she is jealous.
So why would I buy another goat when Lady Chia has been content by herself?
I couldn't help it! It's an addiction. All this homesteading lifestyle and ways have become such an enjoyment. I get a high from it!I swear I do.
Shake your heads. Go ahead. But come on. Could you have walked away from that face?
As I write this, she sits calmly in my lap. Not a care to be had. Frog LOVES her and she seems to really like Frog.Maybe its the size factor.
Its raining outside so no watering the garden but I need to close the coop up for the night.
crazy dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...